The Plan

We are off on the ferry bound for Caen then we drive across France to Switzerland at Basel and on to St Gallen. We have an overnight stop in Burnhaupt-le-Haut along the way.
After 5 nights with our friends in St Gallen we set off once again via Geneva and an overnight stop in Charolles in France then arrive in Jard-sur-Mer on the next day.
After 2 weeks there we drive to St Malo for two nights before getting the ferry home.

Friday, 9 September 2011

Monday 5th September 2011

Monday 5th September 2011 (For our holiday scroll down just a little)

Helen & Josh start to move into their house today ~ This picture sent to me by Helen shows Michelle, Helen, Haylee & Josh taking a break in the cleaning and toasting their very own home :-)


Monday 5th September 2011

Another slow start to the day as we slept until nearly 9am. A large brunch again and then spent some long time sorting out the dates on my NZ holiday pictures. I had failed to change the date on my camera to NZ time consequently each day pictures were filed over 2 days and needed sorting. Percy was trying to sort out diving videos so that kept us both busy.

I did a small load of washing and that dried very quickly in the warm but breezy air.

We popped out to the Super U for a bit of salad and some meat for dinners for a couple of days. We took a bit of a rural loop drive via St Hilaire le FĂ´ret and the outskirts of Talmont before coming back to continue the photo sorting.

This may seem a strange way to spend a day in France but it is something which has been bugging me for some time and I never have the opportunity at home to do it as there is always something else more important or pressing.

We had supper in the garden but it was rather too blowy for comfort to sit out there for the evening/

I have spent an hour or so beginning to get a ‘To print’ folder sorted from our NZ 2011 photos; I have got nearly 40 already by Day 3 and just realised I don’t yet have any of Percy’s, oops! How many albums!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment